czwartek, 18 kwietnia 2013

Scheckter's Energy - review

After a very successful "adventure" with Hype Energy I got in my hands another cans from abroad - Scheckter's Organic Energy. I must say, it's so interesting drink. I got 2 cans, which on first sight looks very similar. But it turned out, that each one is different. What are the differences? Only appearance? More you can read below.





First thing, you could find other review on website moje-energetyki. Recommended by me :) Ok, time to look at Organic. What is the most important, these products are in 100 percent natural. No chemistry, no taurine, no artificial colors, and also no sugar!We have ginseng, guarana, various juice (lemon, pomegranate or elderberry), green tea extract and - of course - some dose of caffeine. Really high dose! Standard - 32mg/100ml. Here - 34mg/100ml (look left) and even 54mg/100ml! Very nice :)

Ok, now let's go to the flavour issue. Let's start with the left version. which is "Lite". Well, I know how sugar free and light drinks taste - nothing good. But here we aren't even its substitute - sweetener. I wondered, what gives him the sweet taste. Now, after drinking it, I must say only juices and fruit extracts. Nonetheless, Organic Lite is still sour-bitter - not dramatically, but is. First flavor probably comes from lemon juice, and second from pomegranate, witch is in my opinion the most noticeable flavor. What's importnant, taste - not bad - don't disappear fast in our mouth. But it's not a defect - although Organic Lite isn't so sweet, taste is pretty good.

Ok, turn to the right can. What is surprised to me, it seems to be sweeter than its predecessor, and we have to remeber, that he has got much more caffeine than the second one, which should cause more bitter taste. But in this case it's not true. Another curiosity - the drink had a taste of raspberry, but reading about ingredients ot drink, we don't find any raspberry juice or extract. Also, but not so much, I felt a hint of pomegranate. Smell in this version is more intense - it's a nice, fruity smell.

Well, at the and I must say, that I don't know any energy drink, which I could compare to Scheckter's Organic Energy. Producer is praised for only natural ingredients and of course terrific contact with the customer. Always I has got an answer. I like that cans are mat. Similar as our Black or Ozone Energy. Summing, Organic Energy didn't spread me over shoulder, but also didn't dissapoint. I think it's very interesting option for customers becouse of its natural ingredients. And of course if I could get it on our market, I will buy it. Just to remeber the unique flavour and to get power from nature! :)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz