sobota, 30 marca 2013

Hype Energy Drink - review

A few years ago due to kindness Hype Energy I got 2 cans of Hype Up - a new product, which is actually unavailable on their webside. So I can tell, that I was honored by testing these drinks. As it was products from abroad, I was expected something unique, something that can't be compared to our polish energy drink. Am I right? Let's check it out!


The first thing to say is that Hype is manufactured in Netherlands, but head office is in Dubai, and for Europe in Spain where I got samples from. The brand is now present in more than 40 countries across the globe and has got 4 different tastes in its offer, adding energy shot and this one on the picture.

Ok, a short into behind me. Now it's time to go to the review. First of all - ingredients. In Hype Up we've got a standard dose of caffeine: 32mg/100ml. By the way, the project of can is very simple and clear, without "unnecessary fireworks". Good colors and contrast, with big product name "HYPE" in silver tint. Let's go inside :) Besides of caffeine we get extracts of guarana and gingseng, fruit juice and 10 vitamins, inter alia: B1, B2, B6, B12, C and E. Also each cans contains at least 25% of the R.D.A. (Recommended Dietary Allowances) of the vitamins named. Quite a lot. Color of the drink is probably light purple, but I'm not sure becouse I haven't spilt it to a glass. What about the smell? I think it smelled like a polish energy drink - Demon Fruiter, which means multifruit smell, but in opinion my brother and friends from moje-energetyki Hype Up smelled more like Mixxed Up Ice - limited edition of energy drink from Lidl. However, that smell was very encouraging. 

And now it's time for main part of review - taste. The first flavour is... nothing! Yeah, it's funny, but it's also true. I didn't feel any taste. Fortunately, it didn't take a lot of time. Quickly appeared much more distinct taste. I'm sure it was this multifruit flavour, and and it stood out the most grapefruit taste. In the last phase we feeled light, refreshing flavour of mint, which matched great with grapefruit. 

At the and I must say yes - Hype Up turned out to be some unique energy drink. I didn't drink something similar in past. And Hype Up tasted very good, but being objective that drink "didn't knock me to knees". However, I think Hype Up would be great drink for hot summer days, becouse it carries refreshing breeze. I'd drink this drink in future very willingly, if it were in Poland. Maybe one day Hype will be able in Poland, I hope so :) 

And thanks again to Hype Energy for samples to testing and great contact. It's funny, but I have better contact with Hype than with any polish energy drink company. 




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz